The 93XRT/CBS 2 Even Better than Rolling Stone’s List of Greatest Songs of all time

Garrett Jennings garrettjennings55 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 18:08:43 UTC 2010

http://wxrt.radio.com/2010/05/27/the-93xrtcbs-2-even-better-than-rolling-stones-list-of-greatest-songs-of-all-time/

With Rolling Stone magazine issuing their latest “definitive list” of the 500 greatest songs of all-time, we thought it would be interesting to see how that might contrast with the choices of XRT listeners and CBS 2 viewers. No question that Rolling Stone has some of rock’s best known, most respected (and most reviled) critics, but we feel Chicago has some of the world’s most passionate music fans, so let’s see what you think!
Give us your top five songs of all time, and we’ll share the results on our websites and on the air!

"I just thought we should all make sure The Who are well represented"
Garrett