I'm in a Rock 'n' Roll Band!

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 04:06:56 UTC 2010

In a message dated 6/8/2010 11:32:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com writes:

Flea is  one of the best bass players we have at the moment.
Certainly the most  talented member of RHCP.

If you have any doubt, then check this  out:

Red Hot Chili Peppers cover of "I Feel Love" (!) live in Hyde  Park:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1944QWi01Ow

not bad, but entwistle could've raised that a few notches.

I prefer to SEE them if it's a live performance, not just hear them.

_YouTube - Red Hot  Chili Peppers - I Feel Love cover (live)_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idccRbwlt18)