Happy Two-Whos-Day

Martin Bailey Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com
Tue Jul 27 07:27:10 UTC 2010

Chris Evans, the DJ on BBC Radio 2, plays two random Beatles songs every Monday morning at 7AM.
It's a great way to start the day/week.
Gives me just enough energy to pull myself out of bed.

This morning, he started my day by playing two Who songs at 7 AM: Substitute, followed by Squeeze Box.
OK - not the best choice of two Who songs.  But a good way to start my day.

As Chris said: "Happy Two-Whos-Day.  Tuesday.  Two-Whos-Day.  Geddit?"

Yes Chris, we get it.  We're not imbeciles.

-MB