ROGER DALTREY FAN INTERVIEW

Martin Bailey Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com
Fri Jul 16 12:21:13 UTC 2010

thewho.com have another chance to ask questions to Roger (see below).

I took the opportunity to ask a question (something I've not done before).  (see further below)
This is a question I've been thinking about since I originally posted the idea here in February.
Given the chance, I would have asked Roger myself when I saw him on Brighton beach.

It's something I still feel passionately about, and firmly believe that something really good can come out of it.

-MB

>From http://www.thewho.com/index.php?module=news&news_item_id=434

13th July, 2010
ROGER DALTREY FAN INTERVIEW

The Who have been quiet since their stunning appearance at the SuperBowl Halftime show in Miami followed by a 'one off' performance of Quadrophenia early this year.
Rumours have been rife about the future of the band. What's up with Pete's hearing? Would Pete and Roger ever perform again together as The who?

Recently returned to England after a few solo shows in the U.S., Roger has kindly agreed to do an audio interview with Rob Lee, editor of www.thewho.com,
band's official website, giving fans the chance to put their questions to him.

Please e-mail YOUR question (NB ONE QUESTION ONLY, PLEASE!) to rlee at thewho.com.

The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, July 20, 0900 GMT so get your skates on and submit your question (NB ONE ONLY, please!)

Rob will select what he considers to be the best questions and put as many of them as possible to Roger.