The Who - Superbowl Preview

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 26 20:15:27 UTC 2010

As Pete said:

> "We're kinda doing a mashup of stuff," the guitarist tells Billboard. "A
> bit of 'Baba O'Riley,' a bit of 'Pinball Wizard,' a bit of the close of
> 'Tommy,' a bit of 'Who Are You,' and a bit of 'Won't Get Fooled Again.' "

I wondered what this would sound like.  So I threw a songs together.

I took all 5 of these songs from the Brighton 2006 CD.  I arranged them in the order Pete lists them.
And tried to edit and merge them together in a way that doesn't sound too horrible.

Originally, these songs totalled 37 minutes.  I got it down to 15 minutes:

1. Baba O'Riley 2:35
2. Pinball Wizard 2:53
3. See Me, Feel Me / Listening to You 4:49
4. Who Are You 2:38
5. Won't Get Fooled Again 2:57

You can listen to it here:
http://drop.io/hidden/jnwsrjyagi04lb/asset/dGhld2hvc3VwZXJib3dscHJldmlldy1tcDM%253D