The Who - Name That Riff Competition

Martin Bailey Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com
Tue Jan 26 13:46:18 UTC 2010

(Apologies for the third post in a row.)

For those of you on FaceBook - you may want to give this a try.

Listen to 30 seconds of instrumental Who music.

Choose which of the 3 multiple-choice answers is the right song.

If you're insanely fast at it, you may win a prize.

http://apps.facebook.com/thewhoriffquiz/

I got all 17 questions right, with a score of 6180.

I thought I did pretty good.  I was so worried about screwing it all up at the end.

But other people (InsaneObsessiveAdrenalineFulledWhoJunkies) got double my score.

-MB
http://www.facebook.com/martin.bailey1