BULLETIN: Townshend reveals the Super Bowl setlist

Martin Bailey Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com
Tue Jan 26 13:36:06 UTC 2010

Jim M wondered:

> Is it too much to hope that they will at least us the opportunity to
> announce a 2010 tour?

(To continue my predictions...)

No - I don't think so.  I don't think that The Who will say ANYTHING for the whole 12 minutes that they're on stage.

They need to cram in as much music as possible.  No time for talking.

(Although, we can always hope for an announcement about a 2011 tour, during the endless inevitable interviews and press conferences.
I think 2011 will be the earliest they tour - ie: after they after some Floss songs to play.)

-MB