BULLETIN: Townshend reveals the Super Bowl setlist

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Tue Jan 26 12:58:34 UTC 2010

From: <JOELTLE515 at aol.com>

> "We're kinda doing a mashup of stuff," the guitarist tells Billboard. "A
> bit of 'Baba O'Riley,' a bit of 'Pinball Wizard,' a bit of the close of
> 'Tommy,' a bit of 'Who Are You,' and a bit of 'Won't Get Fooled Again.' It
> works

Wow, they're not only playing all 3 CSI themes, but they're shortening them
enough to squeeze in a few minutes of Tommy?  Well, OK, not my choice and
I'm surprised to see them doing something that takes that much preparation,
but bring it on anyway!  I finally hooked up the receiver to the tv after
moving over a year ago.  This was the motivation I needed!

Jim M