daltrey picks his fav album & performer of 2009

joeltle515 at aol.com joeltle515 at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 10:43:49 UTC 2010

In a message dated 1/23/2010 5:37:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mobailey at ntlworld.com writes:

> As well as  the above, there's only two other albums from 2009 which I'm
> still going to be listening to next year:
>
>   - Kasabian: West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum
>
>   - Muse: The Resistance

for me, the 2009 album I hope to be listening to in 2010 is the yeah yeah
yeahs' "it's blitz!" and the raveonettes' "in and out of control". (maybe
u2's latest as well, but I ain't too sure about that one right now.)

I thought noisettes' "wild young hearts" and green day's "21st century
breakdown" were good. but that cocktail slippers one I mentioned has my vote,
hands down.