perhaps they're giving us a clue?

Christopher Cappiello cdowdcappiello at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 06:22:30 UTC 2010

________________________________
From: Alan McKendree <amck at thenetdr.com>

I'm saying not a chance.  I forget where I read it, but recently Pete was quoted as saying (paraphrased) that the time for smashing) is past.  And in any case, I think he would prefer to do it when least expected, not most.

I agree ... as much as it would be cool, I think Pete would feel like he was "pounding stages like a clown." I do expect plenty of violent guitar playing, though! He'll bash that Fender into submission, just with notes and chords ...