perhaps they're giving us a clue?

Scott Schrade schrade at akrobiz.com
Fri Jan 22 01:05:04 UTC 2010

> What will the Who have?  How about a big RAF roundel with fans
> inside the co-centric circles?

Perhaps.  Too British for the Super Bowl, though?  How about a stage
built like a big arrow?

>  I can't see Pete or Rog running around while they play, can you?

Not at all.  I mean....Rog does the running in place thing but he's never
been much of a stage runner a' la Bono or Jagger.  What I wanna know
is....will Pete smash a guitar?  I know it seems unlikely but he does save
smashes for special occasions, like their first show in Japan.  (Was it
their *first* show in Japan when he smashed that last one?)

I mean, this is big.  Their biggest TV audience ever.  Will a guitar get
crushed?  Or maybe thrown?

- SCHRADE in Akron