perhaps they're giving us a clue?

Jim M Nakedi at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 22:50:21 UTC 2010

I've been looking at a couple of clips of previous half time shows today.
We've been talking a lot about the set list, but we haven't mentioned the
stage.  Most of the acts have big, fancy, elaborate stages to run around on.
The Stones had one in the shape of their tongue logo and U2's was a heart
shape, both with fans inside it.  McCartney was standing in the middle of an
X shaped stage made out of 4 big video screens.

What will the Who have?  How about a big RAF roundel with fans inside the
co-centric circles?  Will there be paths for them to run around and interact
with the audience?  I can't see Pete or Rog running around while they play,
can you?

Jim M