THE WHO'S GREATEST HITS LIVE - AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY ON ITUNES

Bruce bkawak at charter.net
Tue Jan 19 19:34:24 UTC 2010

Just found out a version of the recent US Greatest Hits comp. will be
released in Europe with a bonus CD that includes 16 of the 22 tracks from
the iTunes comp.

Greatest Hits and More   Polydor 06007 5325202 4
bonus CD
1. I Can't Explain Live at San Francisco Civic Auditorium 1971 - View From A
Backstage Pass (VFABP)
2. Substitute Live At San Francisco Civic Auditorium 1971 - VFABP
3. Happy Jack Live at City Hall, Hull 1970 - VFABP
4. I'm A Boy Live At City Hall, Hull 1970 - VFABP
5. Behind Blue Eyes Live At San Francisco Civic Auditorium 1971 - VFABP
6. Pinball Wizard Live In Swansea 1976 - VFABP
7. I'm Free Live In Swansea 1976 - VFABP
8. Squeeze Box Live In Swansea 1976 - VFABP
9. Naked Eye/Let's See Action/My Generation (Medley) Live At Charlton
Athletic FC 1974 - VFABP
10. 5.15 Live At The Capital Centre, Largo 1973 - VFABP
11. Won't Get Fooled Again Live At The Capital Centre, Largo 1973 - VFABP
12. Magic Bus Live At Leeds University 1970 - Live At Leeds
13. My Generation Live At The BBC 1965 - BBC Sessions
14. I Can See For Miles Live At Universal Amphitheatre 1989 - Join Together
15. Who Are You Live At Universal Amphitheatre 1989 - Join Together
16. A Man In A Purple Dress Live At Nassau Coliseum 2007 - Encore Series