Mind if I vent???

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 11:59:43 UTC 2010

In a message dated 1/18/2010 4:14:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com writes:

> So would I.

Ernie said:
well, technically martin, the lesbian wouldn't wanna settle with you, since
I assume you're a male, so, suffice to say, it wouldn't turn out well.

now, a BIsexual woman I understand..  ; )
Fished in fished in!!I knew I'd get a rise out of ya'll...:)I guess I should be a realist (so hard for moi). It's a Monday morning here...7:30...a week before Chinese New Year. I know my boss will come, at least! We'll have fun.