Mind if I vent???

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 06:59:34 UTC 2010

Ok I know I am talking to myself, at the mo BUT I had a good idea-
I could still advertise, but let people know that "space is limited" so a reservation is required!

yeah?

I wonder how many people will actually call...oh screw it, I am just going to do it without permission.
I am the barmaid that morning anyway, so who cares??
I just wanted to serve an English Breakfast too...but I think I will opt for waffles and sausages instead.
It's easier.
xx