Fw: Mind if I vent???

Susan DeSimone suesjoy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 06:52:48 UTC 2010

I am so sad because I am getting a bit of flak about having a WHO/SB Party at Soo WHO. My partners want to see a sign-up sheet, and if not enough people show up then...no party.
WTF????

Big prob is the time difference, of course. Kick -off is at 7:30 a.m.

My husband even said, "well, we can just go to the Green Bar." WTFF????  (Our old haunt).

The partners don't give a rat's ass about the Who.

I wish I had the balls/foresight to arrange a contest with thewho.com and beer companies sponsoring a trip for 4, 5,20(?) who fans to keep me company at Soo WHO. Sux royally being the only diehard in my little eastern neck of the woods.

I want to advertise in the Taipei Times, but how the fuck can I if I need a fucking sign up sheet? I can't advertise for something that might not happen. Arsewipes.

Anyone want to trade husbands??? They must be rich though, lol! I will settle for a gorgeous rich lesbian!! LOL.

xxx