perhaps they're giving us a clue?

joeltle515 at aol.com joeltle515 at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 11:37:10 UTC 2010

In a message dated 1/10/2010 6:04:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mobailey at ntlworld.com writes:

> (Ernie, I love your links.  But don't be afraid to copy &paste a little!)

couldn't copy and paste from that site anyway. I couldn't read everything
that was there. looked like some links and whatnot were covering the first
few paragraphs and I couldn't get rid of them. maybe that's where the voting
panel was too.

>> I went for option A. But most people have voted for the overlong
>> CSI-Anthems.

naturally.  and, like I keep saying, that's exactly what they're probably
gonna do.