perhaps they're giving us a clue?

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 10 11:28:09 UTC 2010

Oh, and I did spot how to vote - there's a panel on the right (but I'm sure
it wasn't there when I first looked at the page....)

I went for option A.  But most people have voted for the overlong
CSI-Anthems.

Results are below:

-MB

Bridgestone Super Bowl XLIV Halftime Show playlist

Which playlist do you predict The Who will play on Super Bowl Sunday?

23%     - Playlist A - My Generation, Pinball Wizard, Won't Get Fooled Again

5%      - Playlist B - Who Are You, My Generation, Can't Explain

11%     - Playlist C - I Can See For Miles, My Generation, Won't Get Fooled
Again

55%     - Playlist D - Baba O'Riley, Won't Get Fooled, Who Are You

2%     - Playlist E - Can't Explain, Magic Bus, The Kids Are All Right

4%     - Playlist F - Love, Reign O'er Me, Squeeze Box, My Generation

Total Votes: 539