perhaps they're giving us a clue?

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 10 11:03:52 UTC 2010

As Ernie said:

> NFL.com is currently running a poll asking what we think the who's setlist
> for their halftime show should be.
> http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story?id=09000d5d814fe114&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

(Ernie, I love your links.  But don't be afraid to copy & paste a little!)

The site lists the setlist options below.  All of which are flawed.  eg: The
Who ENDING a show with I Can't Explain - not in this universe.

-MB

» The Who Official Store: Super Bowl XLIV Tee | Discuss: Which playlist?

National Football League
» Official site of The Who

» The Who Super Bowl T-shirt
The Who, one of the world's greatest and most dynamic rock and roll bands,
will perform in the Bridgestone Super Bowl XLIV Halftime Show on CBS Sports
at Dolphin Stadium in South Florida on Sunday, February 7. That we know.
What we don't know is which songs will be played.
Here's your chance to predict which playlist The Who may choose on Super
Bowl Sunday. Take a look at the tentative playlists and choose which one you
think will be performed, then discuss which playlist you'd like to hear.

Playlist A: My Generation, Pinball Wizard, Won't Get Fooled Again
Playlist B: Who Are You, My Generation, Can't Explain
Playlist C: I Can See For Miles, My Generation, Won't Get Fooled Again
Playlist D: Baba O'Riley, Won't Get Fooled, Who Are You
Playlist E: Can't Explain, Magic Bus, The Kids Are All Right
Playlist F: Love, Reign O'er Me, Squeeze Box, My Generation