Oh HELL yeah

keithjmoon70 at aol.com keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 17:41:00 UTC 2010

>There's no way I'd wear that;
>I'd have to keep my coat  on.

Don't let go the coat, Martin.

>As for the autographs:
>That's clearly Pete's signature at the  top.  Roger's is hidden under the
>label.  The other big  autograph over most of the back is... Pino's.

HA!  I'd leave my coat off just for that!  I think Roger's sig.  was
forged.  (But not Pete's).

Scott, remember that Who shirt I got with the four members on the front
playing together but from different time periods? '79 Pete jumping, '75 Keith
with sticks up, Roger in fringe jacket and John in a skeleton  suit.  Oh
HELL yes.  I love wearing things that are  incorrect that only Who people
notice.

Jon in Mi