Superbowl setlist and Daltrey/Clapton

Alan McKendree amck at thenetdr.com
Mon Jan 4 06:15:42 UTC 2010

> From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade at akrobiz.com>
> Date: December 29, 2009 10:11:10 PM CST
>
>> My Generation into Amazing Journey/Sparks would be a
>> theoretical possibility.
>
> Ha!  "Amazing Journey?"  Give me odds, Alan!

About 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000 dang, my keyboard ran out of 0's...I
just meant that there's extremely little chance they'd perform any
medley or song arrangement we haven't already seen onstage.

>   What about
> my *hypothesis* of *two* CSI songs?  (<snicker>...."CSI
> songs.")  (WHO = CSI)  (PET = PED)

I don't get what PET = PED means...

Just because I'm a masochist, I'll make a prediction and place my
bets on a full-length Who Are You followed by Pinball Wizard and a 3-
minute version of My Generation.  If I'm right on any of those you
can bet I'll be referring to this prediction the day after...:-D.

Cheers,
Alan McKendree
Townshend, 1967