Drudge report on Pete

bblayla at aol.com bblayla at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 17:36:50 UTC 2010

I think it is going to happen mainly because of all the preparation that
goes into a half time show...think of all of the dancers and pyrotechnics
ect..and stadium participation.  You can't create that overnight.   That being
said--they haven't  had to run any promos because we aren't in  the
playoffs yet.  I think once we get a month in ,it will be harder to  change the
halftime  entertainment.

Happy New Year to everyone
I have been listening to  "White City" and  "Rough Mix"   always gives me
chills
Belinda

In a message dated 12/31/2009 8:40:23 P.M. Central Standard Time,
JOELTLE515 at aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 12/31/2009 12:35:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jimthewhofan at aol.com writes:

> It's one of the lead stories on  AOL.com today.

well, I didn't see it, and I'm on  AOL.

eh, either way, "the who" will still do the halftime show, no  matter who
says what.

happy new year folks!
TheWho mailing  list
TheWho at igtc.com