Greatest Hits Live

Martin Bailey mobailey at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 27 08:33:35 UTC 2010

Jon in Mi asked:

> I remember one of the songs from Endless Wire being on the recently
> released "studio" greatest hits, but I can't quite recall the name of  it.

It was Man in a Purple Dress.

It's a nice RD+PT acoustic version, which is fairly different from the EW
version.
It was one of the highlights of this collection (mostly because it was one
of few songs I didn't already have).

This - and 15 of the other songs on Greatest Hits Live - was on the UK  "The
Greatest Hits & More" CD which I recently bought.

Makes me wish I'd waited for this US 2 disk GHL instead.

-MB