daltrey asked Liam gallagher to perform w. who

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 06:25:58 UTC 2010

According to British rock magazine, NME, Who frontman, Roger Daltrey, has
asked Oasis' Liam Gallagher to perform with the Who during their performance
of Quadrophenia to close out this year's concerts for the Teenage Cancer
Trust on March 30th.

According to NME, Daltrey told Absolute Radio, that he "rung" Liam to be
part of the Who's performance of Quadrophenia, but "he's otherwise engaged".

It would have been interesting to see Liam perform solo with the Who.

Daltrey further told Absolute Radio that, "We've actually got room for two
guests, and anyone who wants to turn up and do something after we do
'Quadrophenia', just to round off the night, you know - let's see what happens."