Pete's Hearing and b

Chris Frate cfrate at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 20 05:46:14 UTC 2010

"What are you saving it for?" is a good question at this point in his
career, but the other way to look at it is: You're rich, you're famous, you
have created one of the greatest legacies of songs and live performances in
the history of music; so if it's no fun, why do it? There would be only two
reasons I can think of : 1) because Roger wants to and you feel a
responsibility as a friend and "brother", or 2) for us fans (but the Super
Bowl bruhaha proves that all we ever do is complain anyway).

-Chris in Cleveland