Pete's Hearing and b

william sturm hapijac at msn.com
Sat Feb 20 05:06:52 UTC 2010

Now I don't mean to be a dick but...at his age wtf right?? What are you saving it for?? He is a year older than my mom and she is fubared compared to him. I get tired of him bitching about stuff like this.He never dug ditches,cut pipe ,blew a disc in his back playing a les paul. Sounds like his new musical doesn't work and he is pussin out again! Sorry but I call them like I see "em! Times like this I feel sorry for Roger,really do.

                                             Bill from DE

Pete...get the fuck on with it!!!