Super Bowl Counterpoint

Chris Frate cfrate at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 18 05:44:47 UTC 2010

Just to counter the views of all of us jaded aged Who fans and our negatism over the past week & a half, comes the story of a small boy transformed forever by the power of The Who-> (well, maybe not transformed forever, but let's hope). My wife told me yesterday that, during a casual conversation with one of her co-workers, this woman mentioned that, ever since the Super Bowl, her 6 year-old boy has been obsessed with The Who and listens to them non-stop! To help the lad along, I passed on a copy of my favorite bootleg DVD: Tanglewood, MA 7/7/70. I can't wait to see how he likes it. In a few years maybe we can sign him up for the list.

-Chris in Cleveland