Who press conference

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Thu Feb 18 04:22:56 UTC 2010

From: "Bruce" <bkawak at charter.net>

> Well, some people still don't believe it and are pretty emotional about
> it. No need to agitate them. It is what it is, kinda hard to not see the
> obvious.

It really is.  So, we all know this was common practice on TV for a long
time, even for supposedly live performances.  So, what I can't figure out
is, when is the last time The Who mimed a "live" show?  I'm counting this as
mimed, even if it was only Roger's part that was.  So, when did they last do
anything close to that?  All the many TV shows, awards shows, charity gigs
over the past 30 years I can think of have been live.  Has it been since the
1970s?

Jim M