lipsynching and noodling

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 06:06:48 UTC 2010

In a message dated 2/16/2010 1:02:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
hapijac at msn.com writes:

> The 2000 tour towards the end.Entwistle was driving Pete towards some of
> the old stuff
>
>   and they were riffing pretty damm well...some of it is amazing.Pino does
> not challenge Pete
>
>   and that is the problem.....if you ask me.

ah. you hit the bullseye right there my friend!

pete himself admitted that entwistle's playing towards the end was making
him try a bit more harder. maybe that's what pete needs, a challenge.  if you
think his playing stinks these days anyway.