lipsynching and noodling

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 22:20:28 UTC 2010

In a message dated 2/15/2010 9:12:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
telwin at berklee.net writes:

> Here's one thought for a new conversation, let's talk about what a crap,
> boring guitarist Pete Townshend is.

are you looking for a fight? 'cause I won't give you one.

I believe I typed on here about seeing the who in camden in 2000, during
which pete went off into what one might call a "herrang" on his istrument that
put me for one in absolute ecstasy, and made me realise what a GREAT
guitarist he is.

rock n' roll isn't supposed to be perfect. if it was, clapton would be
considered the "greatest guitarist of all time" and not hendrix.

think about it.