lipsynching and noodling

Chris Frate cfrate at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 14 05:21:48 UTC 2010

> the who have a "greatest hits" album out now. they did nothing BUT
> selections from that album. isn't that a crass play for record sales too?

Just to defend myself, the whole point of the NFL hiring "well-known"
artists for the halftime show is so the fans can hear "well-known" songs. I
do not think "Working on a Dream" qualified then or qualifies now. If the
Who played "Tea and Theatre" at the halftime show I would question that
choice just as strongly. I am making myself laugh right now imagining them
playing "Cobwebs and Strange" at the halftime show:D