lipsynching and noodling

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 02:40:51 UTC 2010

My brother and I were talking about it as we watched the Spanish TV ESPN HD
version about 20 times in a row, and came to the conclusion that you came
to Toby. I'm satisfied
with the performance and what I believe to be the truth.

Mike S

In a message dated 2/13/2010 12:09:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,