lipsynching and noodling

bigjon1 at optonline.net bigjon1 at optonline.net
Sat Feb 13 23:02:28 UTC 2010

The Who mimes so many performances that we Who fans have seen over the years- Relay-Join together...when the band went into the audience and played!! And don't forget My Generation from the Smothers Brothers show, as well as ICSFMiles from that same show...just watch Moon...he's definitely not playing...so who cares...we didn't care then..why care now?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T