lipsynching and noodling

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Sat Feb 13 22:46:20 UTC 2010

From: "Chris Frate" <cfrate at roadrunner.com>

> I don't know about that, but why in the world would the guy sing a song at
> the Super Bowl off his (at the time) new album that 90% of the country had
> probably never heard? I call that a crass play for record sales.

What's not to know?  The chorus is "I'm working on a dream".  On the audio @
1:02 he only sings the word "dream", but he's clearly mouthing the whole
phrase on the video.  And people have been saying his vocal was the only
live part of that performance!  I think I can safely say we have no idea
what is live and what is recorded on any of these performances.

Jim M