lipsynching and noodling

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 09:04:22 UTC 2010

A Grammy award winning producer said that every Super Bowl act lip synchs,
it's just the way the SB Poduction people want it. Springsteen's band didn't
even play their instruments
last year. I don't feel so bad now LOL. I was in denial until I saw this
different video perspective. I've should of know as I was one of the
volunteers that set up the stages.
On February 2nd they had about 75 of us record background crowd vocals. I
still enjoy
the show and will watch it over and over, it's still fun anyway :):) Jason,
I apologize if
I seemed to jump on you but it was directed at the people who posted the
youtube
videos of Roger being questioned about it. I was fooled but I won't get
fooled again LOL.

Mike S

In a message dated 2/12/2010 11:57:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,