The Who Super Bowl Performance Studio Version

bigjon1 at optonline.net bigjon1 at optonline.net
Fri Feb 12 16:53:29 UTC 2010

I must say...Roger sure nailed the WGFA scream and then 2 seconds later came right back with the "Meet the new boss..etc" part!!! I haven't heard anyone mention this yet- also....the cameras were conveniently not on him during this part in question. One other thing..the Pinball Wizard guitar beginning...Doesn't Pete usually stand very still while strumming the flourishes ? He was all over the place-turning his back to the cameras at least twice. Just wondering if anyone else noticed this.?.???
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T