Is There a Fix?

Chris Frate cfrate at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 12 06:25:15 UTC 2010

I'm not so sure about that, but it's certainly possible. I know for sure
that he said - during his rehab from the accident - that he couldn't make
Pinball Wizard sound right. He said no one could get the rhythm right except
him, and now even he couldn't. That was in '93 or'94. He seems to have
overcome that, thank God, but it does sometimes seem like he becomes
fatigued during PW in a way he didn't before the bike accident.

In the next few days, I'm going to have to see if I can come up with some
sound-bite examples of songs performed live before noodling and after the
advent of noodling, because - from some of the other posts I've been
seeing - I'm not sure that everyone understands what I'm talking about. Stay
tuned.

-Chris in LeBronburg