Is There a Fix?

jimthewhofan at aol.com jimthewhofan at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 22:13:10 UTC 2010

>>I know.   but I was responding to the point that the who needs to do a few
ongs before they get warmed up. the CFNY is a great example that they
idn't need to do a few songs before they get warmed up, nor do they need to be
n the middle of a tour to put on a stellar performance (I used springsteen's
alftime show last year as an example of the latter point as well).  maybe
he atmosphere had something to do with it? yeah, it's possible. <<

Completely different situation. The CFNY should probably be looked at as a separate animal than a regular show or even the Super Bowl.