Is There a Fix?

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 22:08:00 UTC 2010

In a message dated 2/11/2010 11:56:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Keithjmoon70 at aol.com writes:

> As for the CFNY, it wasn't the same atmosphere.

I know.   but I was responding to the point that the who needs to do a few
songs before they get warmed up. the CFNY is a great example that they
didn't need to do a few songs before they get warmed up, nor do they need to be
in the middle of a tour to put on a stellar performance (I used springsteen's
halftime show last year as an example of the latter point as well).  maybe
the atmosphere had something to do with it? yeah, it's possible.

>> We weren't in denial, we were having a
>> blast. There were no crossed arms.

same in my house! : )

even my father and a few of my relatives, who aren't that big on the who,
had positive things to say about the show.

>> But Pete does noodle more than I'd like him to.

oh, like in camden 2000, where I realized how great a guitarist he was?  I
was at that show. the first of two who shows I've attended.