The Super Bowl

bigjon1 at optonline.net bigjon1 at optonline.net
Thu Feb 11 19:01:13 UTC 2010

Moon was great until 1977...then he was great but human...Watch the Kilburn show - not knocking Zak but Moon was still the best drummer for the WHO, even then.As for those who say they could've done better...Good for you- but have you ever done even half of what Moon accomplished??
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T