The Super Bowl

Keithjmoon70 at aol.com Keithjmoon70 at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 16:19:22 UTC 2010

>Live and in person it was
>ten times
>better than the  broadcast hands down. The audience wasn't even shown on
tv
>so
>how  does this person know? What he didn't see was that 74,000 people  were
>standing and singing along, it's just that the field to the stage  was too
>far away
>to hear it over the broadcast. CBS dropped the  ball NOT The Who. The Who
>kicked arse!!!

Mike, I'm with you on that.  Only 12 minutes to play and  fit together such
enormous songs in a medley in the middle of a field with  no faces to look
at playing at a game you've never watched with no chance to  warm up
wondering if everyone is using your time as a piss break? THEY  KICKED ASS!

Jon in Mi