The Super Bowl

cfrate at roadrunner.com cfrate at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 11 15:27:52 UTC 2010

Absolutely 100% right about John. I just wanted to dispute one point about Keith though: you are vastly underestimating the drumming on Who By Numbers. It is absolutely stellar, in my opinion as a student of the drums and someone who tries to replicate Keith's inimitable style. It is exciting & complimentary to the songs. It is also one of the smoothest, most mature performances he ever committed to record. I don't think he went downhill until after they ended the '75-'76 tour.

-Chris in Cleveland