The Who Super Bowl Performance Studio Version

Christopher Cappiello cdowdcappiello at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 05:18:18 UTC 2010

If they were lip-synching, it wasn't to this "studio" version. The vocals and guitar parts are quite different from what was performed Sunday. And there's no way Zak was faking it -- what we saw was what we heard on drums. Also, the "Who Are You" vocals were certainly NOT pre-recorded as they were quite sloppy.

Say what you want about our boys, but they did not lip synch!