The Super Bowl

Lowgens02 at aol.com Lowgens02 at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 03:49:34 UTC 2010

I was one of the people that was in a tent along with my brother and 50
other people on February 2nd singing the background vocals, so yes that was
added to the performance.
That doesn't mean that the audience wasn't into. I was standing on the
sidelines of the
field (I was one of the 600 volunteers that pushed the 40 stage pieces into
place in 4 minutes) and The Who sounded loud and crisp, unfortunately CBS
or whoever was
in charge of the TV broadcast side of things had a low mix of the
instruments which
left Roger and Petes voice to for out in front. Live and in person it was
ten times
better than the broadcast hands down. The audience wasn't even shown on tv
so
how does this person know? What he didn't see was that 74,000 people were
standing and singing along, it's just that the field to the stage was too
far away
to hear it over the broadcast. CBS dropped the ball NOT The Who. The Who
kicked arse!!!