who trivia from starpress

Martin Bailey Martin.Bailey at netsoltech.com
Wed Feb 10 15:09:27 UTC 2010

> the answers to those questions are in the link I provided at the bottom.

Yes, I thought they would be.  I was just tying to make it more "interactive".

> (though, for some reason, the answer to the first one, the hardest one, is
> missing..  I couldn't find it anyway.. )

Strange that.  I couldn't find the answer either.
I looked on the page, in the Page Source HTML, in Wikipaedia, and tried some Google searching too.
But I still couldn't find the answer.

So - can anyone answer this one?

> 1. In rock's 1960s heyday, popular local DJ and promoter Bill Craig Jr.
> booked The Who to play in the Memorial Building at the Delaware County
> Fairgrounds. What seminal rock guitarist did Craig also bring to Muncie's
> fairgrounds back then?

Its bugging me now.

-MB