The Super Bowl

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 05:07:54 UTC 2010

In a message dated 2/8/2010 11:10:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Keithjmoon70 at aol.com writes:

> It was a good game!  For some reason we all were rooting for the  Saints.
>
> I think because they never won anything either and the N.O. needs  a good
> boost. They need a reason to party.

it WAS a good game.

I'm not a sports fanatic at all, believe me. the past few superbowls, I
thought the games stunk, but I thought this one was really well-played and
quite exciting.

edge of your seat plays, didn't look like there was much roughness going on
between the two teams (like there was in the past few superbowls), looked
like one team was gonna take it all over, then after halftime, the other team
bounced back strong and eventually won it.

I was rooting for the saints as well for the same reasons you mentioned.

favorite ads? Letterman / oprah / Leno, betty white / abe vogoda, the
simpsons.

how about we place bets now on who'll play halftime next year?

elton John? billy Joel? both of 'em?

maybe a more contemporary act like green day or the foo fighters?

friggin' Lady gaga?