Roundel stage

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Mon Feb 8 02:39:55 UTC 2010

From: "Joe Lewinski" <lewinski at icanon.com>

> Nice call on the Roundel Stage, Jim!    WHO dat?    Love the look of the
> band.  High Energy, not laid back one bit.  Maximum R&B.

Hell, yeah!  Loved the show & the medley.  I may have guessed the stage
right (big arrow, my ass), but I couldn't have been more wrong about the set
list.  The crowd was definitely into it.  Great lighting, stage &
performance.  Maybe they didn't come out with all guns blazing like at some
shows, but that's not really what this is about.  It was a very solid,
professional performance that will serve notice to many casual fans that The
Who are still a force to be reckoned with!

Jim M