Super Bowl

JOELTLE515 at aol.com JOELTLE515 at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 01:32:29 UTC 2010

In a message dated 2/7/2010 8:20:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bigjon1 at optonline.net writes:

> They were great...fans were singing along in harmony and Daltrey nailed
> the moment with the end scream!!!

much better than I expected it.

I think it's the first time I've ever seen a halftime show in which
everyone was singing along with the performer.   I think...  may have to play the
tape of springsteen's last year to see i anyone sang along to "born to run".
    I guess it helps to have three songs that are themes to popular shows
on the network that's broadcasting the game.

how about zak's cymbals ay?  nice touch.