will.i.am remixes The Who's "My Generation" : Audio Preview

Jim M nakedi at comcast.net
Sat Feb 6 15:06:11 UTC 2010

From: "Martin Bailey" <mobailey at ntlworld.com>

> Oh, and thanks to Jim for the heads up about the isolated tracks on
> YouTube.
> I tried a few of them - Young Man Blues bass, etc.

You're welcome, Martin.  They're addictive, aren't they?  Just make sure you
don't play Kenney's drums on Eminence Front.  You actually might drop into a
coma.  The only known cure is John's bass from the same song.

> By far the weirdest one I've found so far is this:
>
> Sea And Sand Isolated - Seagulls, Flute and Remaining Instruments
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0FNroThPKc&feature=related

Wow, that is crazy.  Listening to these gives me a whole new appreciation of
this music.

Jim M