The Superbowl thing

L. Bird pkeets at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 07:27:35 UTC 2010

These are the two guys running the campaign, and as far as I can tell, nobody else is behind it.  Gillick appeared on MSNBC but looked so sleazy that this one appearance was probably his last.  Daly is the one registered to get money from his articles on the subject.

Kevin Gillick, president of Protect our Children, Cocoa, Florida

  Evin Daly, founder of Child Abuse Watch, Boca Raton, Florida

I don't like Pete's strategy to ignore this.  It's not been widely reported on radio or TV shows (maybe because fans instantly complained), but it has been published widely in print media.  There are hundreds of references out there by now, shaping reality for Pete's future. It's not good.